Sescom SES-ON-THE-LEVEL RCA to XLR Audio Level Converter with Level Controls
This device is a bi-directional balanced to unbalanced audio level converter with level controls. With XLR I/O, RCA I/O and 3.5mm input connectors, it is easy to convert signals between audio standards and control output levels. Ruggedly built and includes power adapter.
The ON-THE-LEVEL features stereo line outputs (L/R RCA) with a dedicated level control to feed a stereo amplifier for real time monitoring, allowing the user to listen in, without disturbing the conversion. 12VDC powered - AC adapter included.
About SESCOM - The Industry Standard
SESCOM have been manufacturing pro-audio transformers and interface technology since 1975. They are the preferred supplier to many professionals in broadcast, film, TV, Studio and pro audio industries. Located at a state of the art facility near Woodstock, New York, Sescom maintain high quality standards, advanced engineering and top class service, which is why they are an industry standard audio product manufacturer.
- Unbalanced to balanced signal converter
- Stereo RCA to stereo XLR
- Stereo Level control for each channel
- 3.5mm Headphone level to line level adaptor
- Input Impedance: RCA: 100k Ohm, XLR: 10 k Ohm, 3.5mm stereo: 10k Ohm
- Output Impedance: RCA: 100 Ohm, XLR: 100 Ohm balanced
- Max Out: Balanced: +18 dB / Unbalanced: +12 dB
- Max In: Balanced: +22 dB / Unbalanced: +22 dB
- Gain @ +4 dB In: -8 dB
- Gain @ -10 dB In: + 20 dB
- Noise Floor: -88dB
- THD: .003%
- Power: 12 VDC adapter (Please note the centre is negative)
- Weight: 1 lbs. (0.45 Kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.