Soundking SKD310 Electronic Drum Kit
SKD310 Electronic Drum Kit - 8 Piece
The Soundking SKD310 is a fully featured electronic 8 piece drum kit, which includes a full system hi-hat. The five drum pads, and 3 cymbals support dual zones and choke. The drum module offers 628 sounds and 36 sets of pre-set kits.
Full Feature Set
It is impossible to find a drum kit in this price range which has a complete hi-hat stand with 2 hi-hat pads, and as well a mixer on the drum module. This superb kit features a full compliment of pads for the kick, snare and 3 toms, with the ability to put a fourth tom into the setup. The pads feature dual zones (for rim shots or other programmed sounds), and the cymbals can be choked or muffled by hand. All of the wiring is neat and tidily kept in the tubing of the stand.
Powerful Drum Module
The drum module contains 500 individual voices, and 128 General MIDI sounds. There are 36 preset kits, and 36 slots for saving user drum kits. It is easy to adjust pad volumes on the fly, with a mixer placed on the module. It is easy to adjust the 3 band EQ settings, as well as the reverb effects. There is an audio sequencer built in, which can hold up to 20 preset songs.The coach mode provides an excellent teaching method, with 5 levels of difficulty and 30 practice excercises.
- Use unbalanced cables for output to speaker / drum monitor
- When assembling, make sure the kick pad is not touching the frame to avoid accidental cymbal trigger
- Dual zone pads and hi-hat stand, kick pedal and pair of drum sticks included
- Room for an additional tom pad to be added
- 500 individual voices, and 128 General MIDI sounds
- 36 preset kits, and 36 user slots
- Coaching method
- MIDI in/out
- Audio Sequencer
- Kit Components:
- 5 drum 4 cymbal
- Snare: 10"Dual-zone, head and rim shot simultaneously
- Tom: 8" Dual-zone
- Crash: 12" Dual-zone with rim choke
- Ride: 14" three-zone with rim choke
- Hi-hat: 12" with full hi-hat stand
- Kick: 8" Single-zone, support dual hammer
- Drum stand: SKD200
- Drum Module
- Max Polyphony: 64 notes
- Module Display: 320x240 Large TFT
- Voices: 500 drums and percussion plus 128 General MIDI
- Effects: 3 band EQ and 8 Reverb settings
- Audio Sequencer: MIDI - 1,000 notes; Audio: single track via USB
- Click: 4 individual voices
- Tempo Range: 30 - 250bpm
- Connectors: headphones 1/4" stereo out; 1/8" mix in stereo; Audio out - L /mono and R 1/4"; Aux In - (1/4" stereo); USB MIdi, USB Computer, MIDI IN/OUT
- Extension Inputs: Tom 4, Crash 2
- Power: DC12V/1A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.