SWAMP LM-150 Moving Head 3-in-1 Beam Spot Wash 150W LED
150W LED 3-in-1 Beam Spot Wash
A professional, high intensity 150W LED Moving Head, providing a hybrid of washes, beams and spots. It has 10 fixed colours, and static and rotating gobo wheels. It delivers excellent dynamic effects for a wide range of applications and performances.
What were once only possible for large scale porductions, the moving heads on offer today are much more affordable, and can be within the budgets of many bands, venues, theatres, schools, and production / hire companies. By using DMX controllers, as these moving heads are completely programmable, it is much easier to create precise, amazing looking and synchronised scenes.
This moving head comes with pre-loaded auto, sound, and master/slave functions for use right out of the box, or combine with DMX control. Controlling your preferred setup is easy using the LCD display on the unit. It is excellent for a wide variety of applications: stage shows, theatre installs, school productions, touring rigs for music and band performances. It provides an excellent source of functions, from narrow beams through to large washes, and effects.
- 3-in-1 Beam Spot and Wash Moving Head 150W
- Motorised Focus
- 1 Colour Wheel with 8 Fixed Colours + White + Rainbow Effect
- 1 Static Gobo Wheel with 7 Gobos + Open
- 1 Rotating Gobo Wheel with 6 Gobos + Open
- Frost Effect
- Motorised Linear Zoom System
- 3 Facets Prism Rotating in Both Directions
- Control Mode: DMX512, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Auto
- LCD Display
- Software Upgrade via DMX link
- Input voltage: AC100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Light Source: 1pc 150W white LED
- Power Consumption: 180W
- Beam Angle: 11° (on full open)
- 2°/4°/6°/8°/10° (with beam reducer)
- 3°/6°/9°/12°/15°/19° (with zoom lens)
- Spot Angle: Fix Gobo: 2°-15°(with zoom lens)
- Rotating Gobo: 10°-17°(with zoom lens)
- Wash Angle: 15°-28°
- Pan/Tilt: 540°/ 270°
- Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
- 4 dimmer curve selectable
- DMX Channel: 17/20 channels
- Data In/Out: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR
- Power In/Out: PowerCon in and out
- Size: 45 x 29 x 26cm
- Weight: 12kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.