Vintage Style Fuzz
Rusty Fuzz delivers those vintage silicon-based fuzz tones of yesteryear that we've all come to know and love, but at a price point well below that of vintage gear so everybody can play along. From silky-smooth sustain to ripping velcro-fuzz tones, it's all there!
- Silicon-based transistor circuit
- Vintage gated and velcro-fuzz tones
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
Fuzz Face Style Silicon Circuit
Rusty Fuzz is inspired by the legendary silicon Fuzz Face circuits that helped shape the sound of rock as we know it, from the late 1960s and until today. It's known for its smooth gain structure and dynamic character, which enables you to tap into a ton of tones simply by how hard you attack the strings or by increasing or decreasing your guitar's output via the volume pot. Have fun exploring a world of fuzz.
Turning on Rusty Fuzz is like taking a trip in a tonal time machine. One minute you're rockin' gnarly Hendrix velcro tones, and the other your guitar is pouring out heavenly Eric Johnson and David Gilmour-like solo sustain. You can also push it and get more modern and ferocious gated fuzz tones ala Queens Of The Stone Age. It's your sonic journey.
Vintage fuzz pedals are known for three things. 1) They sound great 2) They're huge 3) They alter your tone when bypassed. Rusty Fuzz stays true to the great classic tone, while alleviating the pesky downsides of old fuzz pedals by placing the circuit inside a super-solid but compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks and true bypass. This fuzz is fit for any board and any stage.
- Fuzz: This controls how hot you want to drive the gain. Set it low for old-school and unique overdrive tones or crank it for a fully-fledged fuzz fest.
- Volume: Rusty Fuzz can get LOUD, and if you want that (who are we kidding, you want that!), this is the knob to turn. Go counter-clockwise for neighbor and partner-friendly tones or go fully clockwise to burn down the house. Search your heart, we trust you to do what’s right in the name of rock n roll.
- Tone: From delightfully dark to ear-splittingly bright. Set it where it sounds like YOU.
- Silicon-based Transistor Circuit
- Vintage Gated and Velcro-fuzz Tones
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.