Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
B1 FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
Zoom's new B1 FOUR multi-effects pedal goes to a new level, with over 60 effects and amp models, a 30-sec looper, 2 performance modes, and a built-in rhythm section. Up to 5 FX can be used simultaneously. With Zoom's Guitar Lab software you can save and edit all your patches easily.
More for Your Bass
Alongside the presets onboard, craft your signature sound with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz. Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more. The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with 68 different drum patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more. With the built-in looper, you can lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement. Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
The B1 FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional power adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
|Simultaneous Effects||5 Maximum|
|Patches||50 User Patches|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1 kHz|
|AD/DA Conversion||24-Bit, 128x Oversampling|
|Signal Processing||32-Bit, Internal|
|Display||128 x 32 Dot Matrix LCD|
|Input||1 x 1/4" TS Input, Phone Type
1 x 3.5 mm Auxiliary Input, Stereo, Phone Type
|Input Level||1/4" Instrument: -20 dBu
3.5 mm Auxiliary: -10 dBu
|Input Impedance||1/4" Instrument: 470 kOhms
3.5 mm Auxiliary: 1 kOhm
|Output||1 x 1/4" TRS Output (Combined Line and Headphone Jack)|
|Maximum Output Level||Line: +2 dBu
Headphones: 17 mW + 17 mW
|Output Impedance||Line: ≥10 kOhms
Headphones: 32 Ohms Load
|Signal to Noise Ratio||120 dB|
|Noise Floor||-97 dBu|
|AC Adapter||9 VDC, 500 mA, Center Negative (ZOOM AD-16)|
|Battery Power||4 x AA Batteries|
|Battery Life (approx.)||About 18 Hours, Continuous Operation with Using Alkaline Batteries|
|USB||MIDI: Micro-USB Type-B
When Using a Cable Designed only for Power, other USB Functions Cannot be Used
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||15.6 x 13.0 x 4.2 cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.