SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
Zoom's G1 FOUR multi-effects pedal goes to a new level, with over 60 effects and amp models, a 30-sec looper, 2 performance modes, and a built--in rhythm section. Up to 5 FX simultaneously. With Guitar Lab software you can save / edit all your patches.
G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
Zoom's new G1 FOUR multi-effects pedal goes to a new level, with over 60 effects and amp models, a 30-sec looper, 2 performance modes, and a built-in rhythm section. Up to 5 FX can be used simultaneously. With Zoom's Guitar Lab software you can save and edit all your patches easily.
More for Your Guitar
Alongside the presets onboard, craft your signature sound with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, such as ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation. Recreate your on-stage sound with 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more. The G1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with 68 different drum patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more. With the built-in looper, you can lay down a guitar loop up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement. Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
The G1 FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional power adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- G1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp ones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 5
- User patches: 50v
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32−bit
- Display: 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- Input: Standard mono phone jack Rated input level: -20 dBu Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack Rated input level: -10 dBu Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
- Output: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone) Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance) Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ω load)
- Input S/N: 120 dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBu
- Power: AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16) 4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B Power can also be supplied through the USB port. When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.