Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
The Zoom G11 represents the culmination of their engineering and passion. Features high-quality digital guitar effects, 9 Simultaneous FX with Amp Simulation and 70 pre-loaded full IR data, 130 IR's in total, 22 new hybrid cab models, and audio interface.
All You Need!
The Zoom G11 is a multi-effect pedal that has everything you need to get rolling. Zoom G11 is a top-shelf multi-effects pedal, a pro-level all the way. The G11 has an infinite combination of sounds. This unit offers a dedicated amp-modeling panel, five stompbox switches, and a foot pedal for expression and volume controls. With a touchscreen interface, securing your guitar tone is easier than ever, simply drag and swipe among all your options for a great tone. Zoom have been designing Multi-Effects for guitar players for over 30 years, and the G11 represents the culmination of their engineering and passion.
Effects You Love and More
In addition to the classic effects you love, the G11 offers brand new Distortion and Modulation effects, unlocking endless new tone possibilities. The G11 provides 22 cabinet emulations of all modeling amps plus 70 pre-loaded full impulse response (IR) data, that were captured with different microphones in various positions, providing you a wide spectrum of cabinet sounds to choose from. Additionally, you can import up to 130 of your own IR’s. Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use, application driven technology, the G11’s 5-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds. While the G11 is Zoom's most advanced pedal ever, it’s super familiar. From the stompbox control to the amp panel, you’ll feel like you’ve been here before.
Customize Your Workflow
- Ideal for live performance, Play by Patch lets you scroll through all of your patches.
- Great for studio work, Play by Effect provides a complete visual representation of your custom pedal chain.
- Organize your patches in song lists with Play by Bank for quick access to every sound for every song.
Loop and Groove
With a 5-minute looper add layers to solo performances. Choose your groove from 68 built-in rhythm patterns in various genres and time signatures.
Return to Sender
Add external mono and stereo effects, build parallel audio chains, and synchronize/trigger other devices via MIDI.
The G11 is a full-on audio interface for Mac and PC. Record directly to your favourite DAW via USB. Cubase LE is bundled in the box
Guitar Lab 5.0
Wirelessly connect the G11 directly to the Zoom Guitar Lab app via BLE. With the optional BTA-1 adaptor, you can browse and upload/download an endless assortment of amps, effects and artists patches as provided on Guitar Lab software.
Zoom Originals Effects
- Krampus: Combines the brightness of an 80's British amp, with the solid low range of a modern high gain amp.
- Redloom: Merges the simple tone of early guitar amps with the rich overtones of a 60's tube amp, perfect for rhythm guitar.
- Velvet: Provides a smooth character that balances the dynamic response between the wound and plain strings, enabling you to play both lead and rhythm without switching amp channels.
- Muddy: Delivers a vintage amp sound perfect for gritty Blues.
- 7 Heaven: Combines a very tight low end with expanded dynamic response, perfect for 7 and 8 string guitars.
- Pollex: With extreme drop-tuning, this amp is designed for slap-playing or the heavy-metal sound of Djent.
New Distortion Effects
- Razor Drive uses comb filtering to control the sound saturation by boosting the filter and therefore distortion, at each frequency point of resonance. This processing creates a new distortion never before heard.
- Wave Shaper applies a new original algorithm to shape the waveform and create a unique sound extremely rich in harmonics.
New Modulation Effects
- PolyShift adds subtle sound variances over a two-octave range to deliver a modern pitch shifting effect.
- Geminos is a real-time doubling effect that adds thickness and width by triple overdubbing the original dry signal. This reproduces a random organic texture when playing chords and powerful sustain for solos.
- SwellVibe, unlike any standard vibrato that starts modulating the signal from the start, applies pitch modulation with a time lag affecting only the sustain of your sound. It inspires unconventional ways for playing ambient pads.
- Integrated pedal board with dedicated amp modeling panel, five stomp switches and expression/volume Control
- Touchscreen interface on color LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- Original amp modeling combinations
- Original distortion and modulation effects
- 70 built in IR emulations plus 130 available slots for user uploaded IR's
- Two send/return effects loop plus MIDI in/out
- 5-minute stereo looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- Remote iOS connection for using Handy Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects
- Open source notice (GPL) : This software includes open source software codes licensed under GNU General Public License. Details of the GNU GPL can be found at the GNU website
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS EFFECTS||Amplifier + 9 effects|
|SAMPLING FREQUENCY||44.1 kHz|
|A/D CONVERSION||24-bit 128× oversampling|
|D/A CONVERSION||24-bit 128× oversampling|
|FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS||20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1 dB/−2 dB) (10kΩ load)|
|DISPLAYS||5" TFT color LCD (800×480) Dot-matrix LCDs (128×32) (6)|
|INPUT||Standard mono phone jack Rated input level: -20 dBuInput impedance (line): 500 kΩ|
|RETURN||Standard mono phone jacks (2) Rated input level: -20 dBuInput impedance (line): 1 MΩ|
|AUX IN||Stereo mini jack Rated input level: -10 dBuInput impedance (line): 10 kΩ|
|LEFT/RIGHT||Standard mono phone jack Maximum output level:INST/LINE +11.4 dBu/+19 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)|
|PHONES||Standard stereo phone jack Maximum output level:Line +11.4 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)Headphones 24 mW + 24 mW (at 32Ω load)|
|SEND||Standard mono phone jacks (2) Maximum output level:Line +11.4 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)|
|INPUT S/N||123 dB|
|NOISE FLOOR (RESIDUAL NOISE)||Left/Right : INST/LINE −99.5 dBu/−92.5 dBuSEND: -99.0 dBu|
|MIDI IN/OUT||5-pin DIN jacks|
|CONTROL INPUT||FP02M input|
|USB DEVICE||Connector: USB2.0 Type-C / Supported cable: Type-C cable GuitarLab: USB1.1 Full SpeedAudio Interface: USB2.0 High Speed, 44.1 kHz/32-bit 4in 4out• Use cables for data transfer. USB bus power not supported.|
|USB HOST||Connector: USB2.0 Type-A / Standard: USB 2.0 High Speed • Use a USB thumb drive.|
|REMOTE||ZOOM BTA-1 or other dedicated wireless adapter|
|EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS||253 mm (D) × 495 mm (W) × 64 mm (H)|
- G11 Multi-Effects Guitar Processor
- Zoom AD-19 Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.