ZOOM U-22 USB Handy Mobile Recording and Performing Audio Interface
U-22 USB Handy Mobile Recording and Performing Audio Interface
Designed for mobile recording and performance, the U-22 has an amazing portable design, making for easy connection to a laptop or an iPhone / iPad. It is bus-powered, has ultra high recording at 24-bit/96 kHz, 1 high quality microphone preamp, XLR/TRS combo jack, and phantom power.
The U-22 can be bus-powered via USB and its compact form factor is perfect for use with a laptop or iPhone/iPad (Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter for connection to iPhone/iPad). The innovative design provides quick access to connectors, knobs, and controls for effortless setup and operation.
Pristine Recording and Playback
The U-22 features a single high-performance, low-noise mic preamp—the same as our acclaimed H6 Handy Recorders—with less than -120 dBu EIN, as well as recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. You can also use the U-22 as a studio-quality headphone amp and listen to your favorite music in full fidelity. The U-22’s XLR/TRS combo input can be used to record with a microphone or line-level source, with 48V phantom power, and Hi-Z support for connecting a guitar or bass. The U-22 is also equipped with a mini stereo input so you can record an iPhone/iPad, mixer, or other portable audio device. The U-22 can record one input at a time. When recording from the LINE IN jack, the XLR/TRS combo input is disabled.
For zero-latency recording and mixing, the U-22’s direct monitoring switch allows you to hear your signal before it passes through the computer. Separate RCA output jacks and an independent headphone output provide multiple options for monitoring.
In the Box:
- Operation manual
- Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code
- USB Cable
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad
- Connect to iPhone/iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power
- XLR/TRS input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 5 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Hi-Z support
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- Gain control knob for Mic/Hi-Z input
- +48V phantom power
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.