SWAMP 5-pin DIN MIDI to Stereo RCA(f) Cable - 30cm
SWAMP 5 pin DIN to Dual RCA Audio Link Cable - Output Cable
Splits a Stereo Signal from 5pin DIN to dual RCA
This cable will take the stereo (left and right) audio signal from a standard 5pin DIN connection and split to dual RCA connectors. Suitable for connecting an audio output with 5 or 7pin DIN connectors to any analogue device such as a mixing desk, amplifier, CD player, DVD and turntables.
Designed for as Output Cable for European Audio Systems
Suitable for items such as Bang & Olufsen, Naim, Quad or other types of European style hi-fi stereo systems, where the analogue audio signal needs to be taken from a 5pin DIN connector.
- Length: 30cm
- High quality 5-Pin Din Plug with metal housing
- Dual RCA Female connectors with spring strain relief
- Flexible Black cable
- Red-Black colour coded RCA connectors
- Cable Core: 2x (0.10mm*20 [Conductors] + 0.10mm*80 [Ground])
- Connectors: 5pin DIN (also referred to as MIDI) Male plug to Dual RCA Female
|DIN||RCA (1)||RCA (2)|
|Pin 1 - DIN|
|Pin 2 - DIN||SLEEVE||SLEEVE|
|Pin 3 - DIN||TIP|
|Pin 4 - DIN|
|Pin 5 - DIN||TIP|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.