Alctron Rack3 500 Series 3-Slot 19" Rack Enclosure
Rack3 500 Series Rack Power
The Rack3 is a three module rackmount power supply, in a single RU 19" rack, designed to combine signal processor modules. The innovative triple-module design allows you to put together mic preamps, equalisers and compressors together in one rack.
The feed switch on the rear panel allows you connecting one module into the nest to set up elaborate channel strips without having to hard patch modules using cables. The aluminum and heavy-duty metal shell make the product stable and durable. And what’s more, the whole construction design is on the base of a standard rack.
500 Series Benefits
Easy to transport, convenient and flexible. Collect your chosen signal processors and modules, such as compressors, EQs, and preamps, and personalise your complete signal flow lined up in a single rack. Keeping all of your controls in one place greatly improves your workflow. A 500 series chassis holds the units, supplies power to the units, and supplies input and output routing to each unit that you snap into it. A fancier chassis might have additional options such as stereo linking, and extra routing choices or summing capabilities for the multiple units hooked into it.
- Three module rackmount power supply
- Designed to combine compatible audio modules
- The innovative triple-module design allows you to put mic preamp, equalizer and compress together in one rack
- The feed allows you connecting one module into the next
- Aluminum and heavy-duty metal shell makes the product stable and durable
- Signal input: 3-pin balanced XLR
- Signal output: 3-pin balanced XLR
- Power output: 5-pin aviation plug
- Input voltage: 16V,48V
- Working amp: 1.6A
- Output power: 64W
- Includes power supply (powers entire rack of 3 devices)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.