Audio-Technica PRO8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Mic with XLR Connector
PRO8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Mic with XLR Connector
Ideally designed for musicians performing whilst requiring high professional reproduction of their vocals. These headsets are comfortable and lightweight. The mic boom is pivot-mounted for wearing on either the left or right side. The 2.2m cable has an XLR connected. The low visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit. This can also be quite suitable for use in aerobic and training instructors.
Hi-ENERGY® Neodymium Magnet
This element provides crisp articulation to your vocals, and improved output and transient response. It will literally put your vocal nicely into the mix.
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- 7.2' (2.2 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available as: PRO 8HEcW – 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® wireless systems
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||200-18,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||2.1 oz (60 g)|
|DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE)||0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter|
|DIMENSIONS (HEADSET)||4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point,
3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||3-pin XLRM-type on cable|
|CABLE||7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen; AT8439 clothing clip|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||M19|
PRO8HEx with Flex6500 SDRBy: Andrew Russell on 2 February 2019I have up until now used a Shure WH20XLR with my SDR transceiver. Very good performance but somewhat lacking in output. The audiotechnica head worn mic looked good on spec. It is lighter and very comfortable to wear and the cable is thinner and more flexible. Good sound with EQ and plenty of dynamic range so that I can pedal harder if needed. Very happy.