Cable Techniques CT-CBC-12 Coiled Boom to Mixer Cable
Cable Techniques CT-CBC-12
Cable Techniques CT-CBC-12 features a XLR-3F right angle connector with 12" of coil that extends to about 6' to an XLR-3M connector cable. It leaves 12" of straight cable on the male side to wire through to the other side of the bag for right-handed boom operations. The cable is only 2.2 oz with connectors.
- Tidy cable connected to a cabled boom
- Durable, custom USA made coiled cable
- Neutrik® XX Series XLR connectors
- Black connector shells with gold pins
- Pin-1 tied to shell on both connectors
- Assembled in USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.