Tour Grade Drum Mounted STP Cat5e Network Cable Reel - 50m
SWAMP Tour Grade STP Cat5e Cable Reel - Designed for Digital Audio and Lighting
Live Sound / Digital PA Systems
With the rise of digital mixing desks and digital stage box's such as the Behringer X32, comes the need for long runs of high quality, durable Cat5e cable to carry digital audio from the stage to the FOH mixing console.
Suitable for all Cat5e Applications
This tour ready drum reel makes this an ideal solution for a touring sound rig, though it can also be used in other applications requiring a Cat5e cable run. Everything from digital lighting, large LED screens, long distance video, to PC runs and general AV. The drum mounted cable reel make this the ideal solution for temporary Cat5e cable runs.
High Quality Cat5e Mobile Performance Cable
Carefully selected Cat5e network cable has been used, specifically designed for use with touring events / mobile performance. A tough PVC outer layer, the cable is tour ready and will lay flat across the ground, assisting with runs where cable pipes are not provided.
- Twist pitch remains intact after long term usage
- Spacing of the cable pair is controlled, minimising and stabilising crosstalk
- Solid structure ensure its is difficult to damaged under external force and rolling
- STP (S/UTP) shielding structure helps maintain signal integrity
Drum Reel Features
- Tour ready cable drum
- Neutrik NE8FDV etherCON Connection
- Sturdy base design
- Rear drum brake
- Easy lift handle
- Total Height: 50cm
- Drum Width: 38cm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Cable Length: 30m
Cat5e Cable Specifications:
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Conductor: 4pair*(7/0.20)
- Main Conductor AWG: 24AWG (0.21mm2)
- Wire Information: [(7/0.20+PE0.992)*2C+ MALAR+PE2.65]*4
- Jacket O.D.: 7.5mm
- Nom.Cap (pF/m): <68.9 (between conductors)
- Length: 50m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.