CUSTOM XLR(f) to 3.5mm TRS - 'Balanced to Stereo' and Balanced Options
Custom Made by our Technician in Canberra
Custom Made - SWAMP XLR(f) to 3.5mm (Mini-Jack) Cable
This cable has been constructed by our local cable technician in Canberra, due to low stock or lack of stock for other similar models we usually have stocked. Due to the custom nature of the cable and being built with Australia, our costs are higher than for standard pre-made cables we produce in bulk in our overseas factory.
XLR female to Stereo 3.5mm - 'Balanced to Stereo' Wiring Option
This cable will send the 'hot' (unbalanced, main signal) to both the LEFT and RIGHT audio channels of a stereo 3.5mm / 1/8" input. Often required for sending a line level signal from a XLR output on a mixing desk or audio device to a stereo 3.5mm input.
XLR female to Stereo 3.5mm - 'Balanced' Wiring Option
This cable is wired 'pin to pin' with standard balanced mic cable wiring, used for sending a balanced microphone signal into 3.5mm balanced mic input.
- Conductor Gauge: 2x (0.12mm*20)
- Conductor Cores: 2x (0.12mm*50)
- Ground Cores: BRAIDED (0.12mm*2*16)
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") - XLR(m) (Yongsheng YS231L-BG, YS136N)
- Balanced Wiring: (Pin1 - Sleeve, Pin2 - Tip, Pin3 - Ring)
- Balanced to Stereo Wiring: (Pin1 - Sleeve, Pin2 - Tip+Ring, Pin3 - Sleeve)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.