Enewave Ray System Vertical Line-Array Speaker and 10CH Digital Mixer
Enewave Ray System
The Ray System by Enewave is a full-function, portable line array PA system. It is consisted by Ray column, Boom self-power sub-woofer, Extension Pole and an in-built 10 channel digital mixing console. Delivering 680W RMS, this vertical line array has excellent directional control due to the use of SDCT technology.
Portable and Modular Design
Simple modular and wireless design for quick set up and easy transport. System can be tweaked for different applications by modifying the height of the extension pole.
10 Channels Full-Function Mixing Console
Build-in ADI Sharc chipset to be core processor. Its powerful computer capacity offers precision control for speaker and variable sound processors for mixing console. The 10 channels full-function mixing console can be feeding every kind of microphones and musical instruments for satisfying with every kind of speech requirements.
Full Graphical APP
The unique simple using APP offers full graphical and modular user interface and contains complete functions for controlling digital console. Musicians can remote themselves own required tone because this APP could be running on 8 remote interfaces at the same time.
Flexible Assignment and Widely Application
The flexible Ray System can be assigned for mono or stereo system. It is also widely applied with mid-small scale show, band rehearsal, assembly speech, classroom and auditorium, conference and training, fitness club, hotel, exhibition hall and so on.
- Excellent directional control because of the SDCT technology
- Simple modular for easy carrying
- Quick set up without cabling
- Build-in 10 channels mixer for feeding every kind of microphone and musical instruments to satisfied with every kind of speech requirements
- Build-in full-function DSP processor for offering feedback destroyer and several algorithms
- It is a stable and reliable system
- Play Wi-Fi music stream for mixing with the internet music application
- Graphical and direct APP interfaced and presets for easy used
- Powerful 1200W output for several suitable applications
- Max SPL: 131dB(Peak, measured at 4M, calculated to 1M/1W, open space)
- Freq. Response: 45~20K Hz
- Dispersion: 110 degree (H) x 30 degree (V)
- Crossover point: DSP dynamic control, 110~150 Hz
- Subwoofer: 1x 12” bass re ex, 3”coil, ferrite magnet, 500watts(RMS), 4 Ohms.
- Full Range column: 12x 2.5” with SDCT, 1” coil, Neodymium unit with shorted turn technology,15W(RMS), 4 Ohms
- Amp mode: Powersoft Class D Technology with PFC
- Power mode: AC 90~130 Volts/ 200~240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, PFC
- Output: 400 Watts for column speaker/ 800 Watts for subwoofer
- Distortion: <0.08% from 1W to full power(typically <0.05%)
- S/N Ratio: >115dB (20 Hz~20 KHz, A weighted )
- Slew Rate: 50 V/ s @ 8 ohms, input ¬lter by passed
- Damping Factor: >10000 @100 Hz
- Amp Protection: Over Heat/ Output short Circuit/ Over Load/ RMS output current protection/ High
- frequency stationary loud protection
Digital Mixer and DSP Processor
- DSP Construction: Analog Devices SHARC
- Freq. Response: 20 Hz ~ 22K Hz (+/- 0.5dB)
- S/N Ratio: >115dB, A Weighted
- AD/DA : 24 bit 48K Hz
- Input Channel: 8 CH MIC/ Line combo, 60dB Gain range, 2 CH WiFi stream music play input, 4 CH EFX Return
- Output Channel: 1 CH for column speaker, 1 CH for subwoofer, 1 CH for cascade 2 systems
- Input CH Processor: Gain, PHF, 4PEQ, Gate, Compressor
- Output CH Processor: 15GEQ, Compressor, Crossover, 8PEQ, Limiter, Delay
- Effect Processor: 2 E ects, Reverb and Echo
- Internal Mixing Bus: 4 Channel
- RAY Column speaker: 92.5x 9.2x 9.2 (HxWxD), 4.75 KGs
- Extension Column: 46x 9.2x 9.2cm (HxWxD), 1.55 KGs
- Boom Subwoofer: 38x 35x 52cm (HxWxD), 23.5 KGs
- (Pack contain one Extension Column)
- Optional parts: Extension Column, Portable Bag
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.