Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Gen 3 18-in 20-out USB Audio Interface with 8 Preamps
Scarlett 18i20 Gen 3 18-in 20-out USB Audio Interface with 8 Preamps
The 3rd generation 18-in 20-out USB Audio Interface is now even better than ever. Including Air mode, the world famous Focusrite mic preamps are the best ever seen in the Scarlett range. The interface has incredibly low latency, two headphones mixes, and up to 192kHz recording. This version of the 18i20 provides two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in, four monitor outs, featuring anti-thump tech and speaker switching, and built-in talkback mic, for talking to the band from your studio.
Produce Your Best Work
The 18i20’s high channel count and even higher audio quality are designed to give you all the ins and outs you need to get the best sound every time. Leave all your instruments plugged in for easy writing and recording or put the vast I/O to work in large recording sessions. Make anywhere your control room with the built-in talkback mic. Reference your recordings on multiple monitor setups with speaker switching. Wherever you take 18i20, you’re ready to produce.
Best Scarlett Mic Pre's
Focusrite have been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
With ADAT, you can grow your recording capabilities even further. Want to mic up an entire drum kit? Add an eight-channel mic pre such as Scarlett OctoPre or Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic and never miss a beat.
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Send, stream, sample – simple.
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects;
- Ableton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily;
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments;
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool;
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor;
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts;
- Focusrite Control: route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic.
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rack Mount (1U)
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Number of Pads: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 8
- Analogue Outputs: 10
- Headphone Output: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: Yes
- Talkback: Yes
- Digital Inputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Loopback: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Bus Powered: No
- Included PSU: YES
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.