Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 8-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 8-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
The new Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 is the perfect interface to use when you bring in your hardware setup, with dual mic-pres, 6 balanced line inputs, MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O, gives you just the right connectivity to bring in external synths and other line level instruments.
The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 is equipped with two vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite's award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world and now those low-noise, low-distortion preamps are found in the Scarlett 8i6. This is the same technology found in Focusrite's flagship products, giving you tons of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source. Add to that Focusrite's switchable Air mode, and you've got the sound that launched a thousand hits.
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Send, stream, sample – simple.
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- Focusrite Control: route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Switchable Air mode to give your recordings a more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Six balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals or other outboard gear
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 6
- A/D Resolution: 24 bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Number of Pads: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 6
- Analog Outputs: 4
- Headphone Outputs: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: NO
- Talkback: YES
- Digital Inputs: S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES
- Bus Powered: NO
- Included PSU: YES
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.