Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 8-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 8-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
The new Scarlett 8i6 Gen 3 is the perfect interface to use when you bring in your hardware setup, with dual mic-pres, 6 balanced line inputs, MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O, gives you just the right connectivity to bring in external synths and other line level instruments.
The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 is equipped with two vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite's award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world and now those low-noise, low-distortion preamps are found in the Scarlett 8i6. This is the same technology found in Focusrite's flagship products, giving you tons of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source. Add to that Focusrite's switchable Air mode, and you've got the sound that launched a thousand hits.
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Send, stream, sample – simple.
- Three Month Avid Pro Tools Subscription: get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW
- Ableton Live Lite: the iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts, with new software added monthly
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Switchable Air mode to give your recordings a more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Six balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals or other outboard gear
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 6
- A/D Resolution: 24 bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Number of Pads: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 6
- Analog Outputs: 4
- Headphone Outputs: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: NO
- Talkback: YES
- Digital Inputs: S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES
- Bus Powered: NO
- Included PSU: YES
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 and up
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra and up *
* Current compatability of macOS 11 Big Sur is limited to 'Intel' only, without full support of Apple Silicon M1 confirmed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.