Hotone OMP-6 Omni IR Impulse Response Cabinet Speaker Sim Effect Pedal
Hotone OMP-6 Omni IR Cab Impulse Response Cabinets Speaker Simulation Effects Pedal
An incredibly useful pedal on stage or in the studio, the Hotone Omni IR is a compact-sized, Impulse Response based cabinet simulator delivering organic, precise guitar/bass cabinet sounds. 40 IR's, 24-bit AD/DA, OLED screen, XLR out, headphone out, USB.
Different guitar and bass cabinets are naturally known for their unique tones and sounds - throw in different positions, speaker configurations and there is a huge array of tones any guitarist or bassist can access nowadays, with Impulse Responses. This pedal enables you to get that cabinet feel and depth while playing into a full range, flat response speaker, into a mixing board (PA system) or into your DAW. An internal voltage boost circuit provides tones of headroom, a clear, detailed OLED screen lets you get set up quickly, and variable I/O makes it perfect for any live or recording scenario. The 40 onboard presets can be modified on the fly, or evenbetter, via the free Omni editing software available once you connect to your computer via USB. The Footswitch is assignable so that it can bypass, mute or scroll up or down the presets. The OMNI IR has a Thru so that you can blend your original guitar tone with one from the OMNI IR. As well, there is a balanced XLR out (to a mixing board, for example) with a ground lift option, a headphones jack and an Aux In (to connect an MP3 player or other device).
- Compact, easy-to-use IR loader pedal
- Advanced DSP platform with high quality 24-bit A/D/A conversion and great dynamic response
- Internal voltage boost circuit for great headroom with standard 9V DC power supply
- 40 high quality legendary guitar/bass cabinet IRs
- Detailed 4-band EQ with flexible frequency range and 12dB max. boost/cut
- Supports 3rd party IR files
- USB jack for firmware updating, loading/managing IRs with free PC/Mac software
- Aux In and headphone output for practicing and jamming
- 40 Presets
- Built-in hi-res OLED screen
- Assignable footswitch with LED
- 9V DC power supply
- Weight: 220g
- Dimensions: 58mm (W) x 101mm (D) x 47mm (H)
- Current Consumption: 9V DC centre negative
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.