JOYO CM-15 Solder-Free Patch Cable Kit with 1/4" TS Right Angle Jack Connectors
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
JOYO Solder-Free Patch Cable Kit with Right Angle 1/4" Jack Connectors
A potential life saver when you are short a working patch cable for your pedal board, the JOYO solder free patch cable kit has everything required to make a cable in very little time. With cable, connectors, screws, wire cutters and a screwdriver, the kit is a necessity for all audio engineers, stage techs and guitarists. Small enough to fit easily into a tech case, guitar case, or rack case, so there is no excuse not to have a JOYO Cable Kit on hand at every show.
Make Tidy Custom Length Cables
A great plus of making your own cables is the ability to get the cable length exactly write to keep your pedal board tidy and efficient. No more coiling up extra cable under the board or just running out of length!
6 Easy Steps to a Brand New Cable
1. Cut the required length of cable from roll provided. 2. Using wire strippers, remove the outer shielding to access the internal braiding. 3. Undo the connector, remove grounding sleeve and place this over the braiding. 4. Trim excess braiding at tip to expose conductor wire and remove excess wire at tip. 5. Take connector and screw on to grounding sleeve, then tighten with screw. 6. Repeat the process for the other end of the cable.
Included in the Kit
Everything you need is included the, 3 metres of dual-shielded PVC + copper braid noise rejecting cable, 10 right angle connectors with screws, wire cutters and a small Phillilps head screwdriver.
- 10 x Quality 6.35 mm Copper TRS connector
- Solder-free Assembly
- 3m of Low Noise Dual-shielded PVC + Copper Braid Noise Rejecting Cable
- Quality Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) Cable Core
- Low Distributed Capacitance (for lower signal loss)
- Tools Included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.