MOEN Solder-Free Patch Cable Kit with 1/4" TS Right Angle Jack Connectors
MOEN Solder-Free Patch Cable Kit with Right Angle 1/4" Jack Connectors
A potential life saver when you are short a working patch cable for your pedal board, the MOEN solder free patch cable kit has everything required to make a cable in very little time. With cable, connectors, screws and cable tester, the kit is a necessity for all audio engineers, stage techs and guitarists. Small enough to fit easily into the tech case, guitar case, or rack case for all your shows, so there is no excuse not to have one of these on the road.
Time saving for an emergency
Perhaps the biggest plus for the solder free kit is that it is super fast to put cables together. So, if you are at a show and one of your patch leads is not working, grab this kit, and you can put together a replacement in less time than it would take to heat up a soldering iron!
5 Easy Steps to a Brand New Cable
- Cut the required length of cable from the provided roll
- Strip back the outer jacket to expose the internal wiring
- Trim excess braiding/shield wire (the outermost wire) expose conductor wire (innermost wire), and remove excess wire overhang
- Remove the connector screw, slot in the cable, and re-attach the screw until the cable is held in tight
- Repeat the process for the other end of the cable.
Included in the Kit
Almost everything you need is in the kit, including one 3 metre of roll of super flex coaxial cable, and 8 right-angle 1/4" connectors with screws. All you need to supply are the usual tech tools; a flat-head screw driver, wire strippers (or sharp pair of scissors), and the patch cable is as good as made.
- 3 metre roll of cable
- 8 x Right-angle 1/4" TS jack connectors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.