JOYO CM-R Single R/A Jack Instrument Cable
CM-R Single R/A Jack Instrument Cable
The new series of JOYO CM series of cables offer high quality, low noise cables, with ultra clean signals over a wide frequency range. Top shelf cables with OFC braids, elasticity in the coating, high level insulation, and gold plating on the jacks. The CM-R series offers one right-angled jack and one straight jack combination.
Quality Materials and Workmanship
All of the parts that make up these cables are chosen specifically to ensure crystal clean signals with absolutel minimal signal loss. With advanced PVC shielding layer, aluminum foil coil and oxygen free copper braids. Oxygen free copper cable core delivers much cleaner signals. Fine PE insulation guarantees minimum signal loss. JOYO have added springs to the plugs and also filled the inside with glue which further ensures that all parts stay in place and last a long time.
High End Jack Connectors
The double U groove at the tip of the plug is perfect for plug and play. The 6.35mm plugs are made from pure copper and 24K gold plating, which have undergone CNC treatment, electroplating and laser engraving. These plugs enhance conductivity and oxidation resistance. The increased U groove offers a larger surface area where the plug connects and that results in lower impedance.
- High-end semi-transparent PVC coating ensures great elasticity
- Oxygen free copper(OFC) braids
- Aluminum foil coil
- PVC shielding layer
- Insulating layer
- OFC cable core
- 24K gold plated right angled and straight jacks
- Cable core structure: 28 * 0.1mm OFC
- Copper braid structure: 128 * 0.1mm OFC
- Cable’s diameter: 5.5mm PVC
- Plug’s diameter: 6.35mm 24K gold plating
- Shell’s diameter: 13.5mm electrophoresis black+ laser engraving gold
- Cable’s length: 3m and 6m
- Cable’s color: semi-transparent red/semi-transparent brown
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.