JOYO JF-03 Crunch Distortion Guitar Pedal
By: Francine on 10 August 2015Tested with a Gibson Les Paul and a 68 Princeton reissue amp. Especially love the lead tone. Rhythm requires some care with settings. Seems solidly put together. Great price and service from Swamp as usual.
JOYO Crunch Distortion Pedal
The Crunch Distortion Pedal is a really versatile pedal, that can be used as a clean boost, a simple low gain overdrive or a completely overdriven tone with saturation for days. The pedal can add a huge output signal to your amp for louder, more rocking tones which are both great for chunky rhythm tones as well as lead guitar playing.
Adjustable Tone and Drive controls
Smooth and clean simple to operate with three adjustable knobs-volume, tone and gain. Set the gain to zero and turn the volume up for the cleaner boost, or to get that overdriven Marshall sound, drop the volume back and crank up the gain, producing true rock n roll tones.
- Warm Orange colour with easily visible white Knobs
- Silver True Bypass switch
- Gain, Tone and Volume knobs
- 1/4 " jack input and outputs
- LED active light
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Current Draw: 7mA
- Power: 9V DC adapter or 9V Battery
- Weight: 280g
- Dimensions: 120(length) x 72 (width) x 55 (height) mm
Custom Label: JY-JF-03
Shipping Weight: 0.4000