SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The Classic Flanger Pedal is a clean sounding guitar effect pedal, that is capable of producing a slow, subtle and crisp flanger effect, right through to a fast, almost shotgun like effect for the more attacking sound.
JOYO Classic Flanger Pedal
The Classic Flanger Pedal is a clean sounding guitar effect pedal, that is capable of producing a slow, subtle and crisp flanger effect, right through to a fast, almost shotgun like effect for the more attacking sound. Run this pedal through a clean channel on your amp for a wonderful, dreamy sound, or in line with an overdrive pedal to introduce a modulated distortion sound for more harder edged tones.
The JF-07, is a versatile, easy to use pedal, with four primary knobs that allow you to create the desired flanger effect. The Regen knob lets you choose the amount of level entering the effects circuit, whilst the delay time knob regulates the modulation that determines the depth or lightness of the flanger effect. Adjust the Width knob when choosing the amount of effected signal in comparison to "dry" non effected signal of the guitar leaving the pedal, and then finally the Speed knob will allow you choose how fast or slow the flanger effect occurs. Overall, super simple to use, and a great flanger pedal for those experimenting with modulation sounds.
- White with Black & White Knobs
- Silver True Bypass switch
- Regen, Delay Time, Width and Speed Controls
- 1/4" jack input and outputs
- LED active light
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Delay Time: 0.9ms to 6.4ms
- Speed Range: 0.4Hz to 8Hz
- Running Current: 20mA
- Power: 9V DC adapter or 9V Battery
- Weight: 390g
- Dimensions: 120 (L) x 90 (W) x 37 (H), 60 (H incl knobs) mm
By: Mr. Mark Campbell on 22 May 2015Great pedal sounds a lot like a Boss very trippy lots of control sounds great very very clean