Mogami W3082 Studio Grade Speaker Cable - Per Metre
This cable is sold per-metre, meaning that you can simply purchase the quantity (length) of metres you're after. It will be cut as one continuous length and properly coiled up to avoid tangles or kinks.
Mogami W3082 Studio Grade Speaker Cable - Sold per metre
For a great monitoring solution, you need the highest quality speaker cable, and the Japanese made Mogami W3082 meets all the professional standards. With its coaxial design, and large conductor size, you will certainly notice the difference. 2 Core 15AWG.
Pinnacle of Studio Speaker Cable
This speaker cable utilises a coaxial design, providing as large a conductor size as possible, which results in the following features: Large conductor size of 2.0mm (close to #14AWG) despite small OD of 6.5mm (0.256"). (Same conductor size for both internal and external (shield) conductors); Extremely low induction from outside and affection to outside; Suitable impedance as speaker cable, and; Better sound quality than quad nor regular parallel configuration.
What equipment is this cable suitable for?
This Mogami W3082 speaker cable is suitable for connections between power amplifiers and passive studio monitors / speakers.
- DC Resistance at 20°C;
- Inner Conductor: 0.009W/m(0.0027W/Ft)
- Shield Conductor: Same value for both internal and external/shield conductor)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C: 253pF/m(77pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.4µH/m(0.12µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise: 0.2mV Max
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz: 0.2mV Max
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW × m Min. at DC 500V, 20°C
- Flex Life: 15,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: More than 980N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C‾ +70°C(-4°F‾ +158°F)
- Standard: UL13 CL2 75°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.