Monkey Banana Turbo Series Active 10" Subwoofer Studio Monitor - Black
Turbo Series Active 10" Subwoofer Studio Monitor - Black
The 10" Turbo active subwoofer is designed to be added to any of the Turbo series studio monitor set ups. Reproducing tight, detailed and punchy bottom end, this is the ideal solution for studios where reproduction of full-range audio is required.
For Professional Recording
The Turbo 10 Sub is an active subwoofer for applications in professional recording- and mastering studios. Perfectly matched to the Turbo series, the low-end frequencies are significantly extended. Furthermore, this model is the ideal deep-bass support for DJ-monitoring. Thanks to the adjustable crossover, the Turbo 10s subwoofer can be combined perfectly with all Turbo models. The subwoofer is suitable for professional studios, as well as large living rooms and it supports the low-end frequency range in fixed installations.
All speakers have differing frequency responses, i.e. they produce low, mid and high frequencies with varying efficiency. The adjustable crossover frequency allows the Turbo 10" to be tuned to match different speakers with respect to frequency.
Featuring balanced XLR and TRS and unbalanced RCA left/right inputs, balanced XLR and TRS left/right outputs, and a dedicated XLR Sub out and TRS Sub Bypass, the Gibbon 10" can be connected into multiple setups and speaker configurations.
Who are Monkey Banana?
Monkey Banana was formed in Germany in 2004 with a goal of creating audio products with exceptional design and engineering quality at a competitive price. After years of testing, design research and perfecting manufacturing techniques, their first studio monitors were released to the public in 2010. Monkey Banana's audio products have generated a lot of passionate interest and are used by professional producers, DJs, musicians and studios around the world.
- 10" LF Woofer
- Magnetically Shielded Paper Cone
- Rear Port
- Adjustable HF and LF Attenuation Controls
- Overall Volume Control
- Power On/Off Switch
- 2 x XLR, 2 x Jack, 2 x RCA Jack Inputs, S / PDIF - Jack for Digital Signals
- Outputs: S / PDIF - Thru - connection for digital signals
- Ground Lift On/Off Switch
- 180° Phase Reverse Switch
- Bypass Footswitch on/off
- Set up with Stereo, Mono or Part of 5.1 Surround Configurations
- Monkey Banana logo LED Signal Indicator Light on Front Panel
- Standby Mode activated after 12 Minutes of No Source Signal
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 40 Hz / 120 Hz
- Crossover - Frequency: 40-120 Hz adjustable
- LF - amplifier power: 300 W
- S / N Ratio (weighted)> 90 dB
- THD + N @RatedPower 0.08%
- 110V/220-230V Selector Switch
- Input Impedance: 20 ohms balanced, 10K ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu (balanced) -10 dBV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions: 374 x 368 x 383 mm
- Weight: 18.7 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.