Music Nomad MN221 Rubber Lined, Dual Bearing Grip Peg Winder
MN221 Rubber Lined, Dual Bearing Grip Peg Winder
Music Nomad’s innovative grip winder has a built-in a dual bearing design that makes turning the grip winder handle effortless, silent and super fast. Changing strings just got a whole lot easier, safer and more fun!
The ergonomic and non-slip grip handle gives you total control and comfort. The innovative grip technology smoothly and silently slips over your tuning pegs for a scratch free & clank free operation compared to traditional plastic peg winders. The contoured design fits virtually all tuning pegs both big and small. A narrow profile keeps you from hitting close fitted pegs on 12 string and electric guitars. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele, and orchestral strings. Using the highest quality materials including a carbon steel shaft.
We care for: EQUIPMENT - Look, sound, and play the best; MUSICIANS - Every purchase automatically contributes money to help independent musicians; ENVIRONMENT - Consciously trying to use the highest quality human and environmentally friendly formulas, materials, and packaging.
- Innovative dual bearing construction for effortless, silent and super fast winding
- Safe, scratch-free, clank-free, rubber-lined design
- Fits and grips virtually all tuning pegs
- Ergonomic, non-slip comfort grip
- Narrow profile winder design keeps it from hitting other pegs
- Added bonus 10mm hex wrench to safely tighten the most popular (10mm) tuning machine bushings. Check them every string change
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.