Neutrik NC4MD-LX 4-Pin XLR Male Panel Mount Connector
Neutrik NC4MD-LX 4-Pin XLR Male DLX Series Panel Mount Connector
Neutrik NC4MD-LX 4-Pin XLR Male Panel Mount Connector, with solder cups, nickel housing, silver contacts. The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding.
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding.
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Male connector's retention bar replaces plastic design with all metal version improving pull-out force
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
|Capacitance between contacts||≤ 7 pF|
|Contact resistance||≤ 5 mΩ|
|Dielectric strength||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 GΩ (initial)|
|Rated current per contact||10 A|
|Rated voltage||< 50 V|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Standard compliance||IEC 61076-2-103|
|Protection class||IP 40|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.