Novation Impulse 61 USB Midi Controller Keyboard - 61 Keys
Novation Impulse 61 USB Midi Controller Keyboard - 49 Keys
The Impulse 61 is an incredible USB MIDI keyboard controller featuring 61 semi-weighted keys with assignable after touch. Ultra-responsive, with full DAW/plug-in control surface with 8 knobs, 9 faders and buttons. Multi-function drum pads and downloads. Designed for people who love to play keys, it's a pleasure to play and integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other major music software.
Impluse Series of Controllers
The Impulse Series of Controllers was designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral, and responds more accurately and in a musical manner when triggering a synthesizer or software instrument. They have a precision keyboard and a full control surface powered by a brand new version of Novation's Automap control software, Automap 4, which makes getting hands-on with your DAW/plug-ins fast and simple. With 8 knobs, 9 faders and buttons, and a custom LCD screen (1 fader and button on Impulse 25), the control surface allows you to get hands-on control for your DAW and plug-ins. Novation has worked with all the major DAWs and plug-ins to make sure that you get instant control of your mixer, transport controls and plug-in instruments and effects.
The Ultra-Responsive, Semi-Weighted Keyboard with Aftertouch Impulse has a precision 'players' keyboard. It is semi-weighted with assignable aftertouch and has been designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral. In addition to feeling good, it is incredibly accurate--this means it can translate musical expression - how you play the keyboard - extremely effectively. So your performance is reflected exactly by the synth or software instrument you are triggering.
Many MIDI controllers have knobs, faders and buttons, but using them is difficult and time consuming. Impulse (as with all Novation controllers) comes with Automap control software. This gives you instant mapping to the things you need to control, meaning you can make full use of faders, knobs and buttons on Impulse to get hands-on with your DAW and plug-ins. Novation has worked with major music software manufacturers to ensure Impulse gives you instant hands-on control. In addition to the major DAWs--Reason, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and Ableton Live--Impulse and Automap 4 have been specially designed to give you full control of 3rd party plug-in instruments and effects, like Native Instruments, Waves, or FXpansion.
Multi-Function Drum Pads
Impulse has 8 quality-feel drum pads that are velocity-sensitive with aftertouch. These are backlit with 3-color LEDs which means they can do things other drum pads can't, like warping arpeggios in real time, rolling beats and launching clips in Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite 8 comes with Impulse).
USB Bus Powered
Impulse is USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments.
- 61 Note Ultra-responsive semi weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Full DAW/plug-in control surface with 8 knobs, 9 faders and buttons
- Automap 4 control software enables instant hands-on access to your DAW and plug-ins
- Multi-function drum pads enable you to warp arpeggios, roll beats and launch clips in Ableton Live
- USB Bus Powered
- Includes downloads for: Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station synth, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, and a Loopmasters Sample Pack
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive piano style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 multi-colour large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 endless encoders (infinite rotation)
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- Custom blue-backlit LCD display
- 6 function buttons (4 with LED indicators)
- 4 control switch buttons with LEDs (49 & 61 note) 3 control switch buttons with LEDs (25 note)
- 9 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- Arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll
- USB B 2.0
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Expression pedal 1/4” jack socket
- MIDI In and MIDI Out din sockets
- Kensington security slot
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.