Pair of Monkey Banana Baboon 6 Active Studio Monitor - Black
There are balanced (Combo XLR/TRS Jack) and unbalanced (RCA) analog and S/PDIF digital input/output into each speaker. An input switch allows you to select which method of input you would like to use. There is also another switch for selecting whether the speaker is set to left or right in its position. There are also 3 pots, for volume, high and low freqency adjustment.
Monkey Banana was formed in Germany in 2004 with a goal of creating audio products with exceptional design and engineering quality at a competitive price. After years of testing, design research and perfecting manufacturing techniques, their first studio monitors were released to the public in 2010. Monkey Banana's audio products have generated a lot of passionate interest and are used by professional producers, DJs, musicians and studios around the world.
- Woofer: 6 1/2 inch kevlar membrane
- Tweeter: 4750mm² air motion transformer (AMT)
- Total of 160W RMS of Bi-amped Power (80W RMS total per speaker)
- Frequency range: 50 Hz–30 kHz
- HF-Level: -6dB ~ +6 dB adjustable at 10kHz
- LF-Level: -6dB ~ +6 dB adjustable at 100Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- LF – amplification power: 50W
- HF – amplification power: 30W
- Level HF / LF: 90dB / 95dB
- THD + N at rated output HF / LF: 0.02% / 0.05%
- Inputs: XLR/cinch - Neutrik® combo connectors, cinch, S/PDIF – cinch input for digital signals
- Outputs: S / PDIF – cinch output for digital signals
- Input selection switch: analogue or digital
- Channel selection switch: Left or right (in digital mode)
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu (Balanced), -10dBV (unbalanced)
- Available colours: red, black
- Weight: 7.6 kg
- Measurements: L260 x W229 x H328 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.