SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The new RockBoard Tres 3.3 with Flight Case provides 722 x 236mm space for approx. 9 to 14 pedals. The flight case is perfectly matched, featuring warp-resistant aluminum profile frame, a durable PVC surface, non-slip PVC feet, and a removable, padded lid
RockBoard Tres 3.3 with Flight Case 722 x 236 mm
The new RockBoard Tres 3.3 with Flight Case provides 722 x 236mm space for approx. 9 to 14 pedals. The flight case is perfectly matched, featuring warp-resistant aluminum profile frame, a durable PVC surface, non-slip PVC feet, and a removable, padded lid.
The RockBoard RBO B 3.3 TRES C pedalboard offers space for approx. 9 to 14 pedals (depending on the size of the pedals) and comes with a perfectly matched flight case. A warp-resistant aluminum profile frame, a durable PVC surface, non-slip PVC feet, and a removable, padded lid provide all the conditions for safe and comfortable transport of the valuable pedals.
The RockBoard pedalboard series has been designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, warp resistant, and robust, and above all, allows the use of a wide range of pedals, as well as power supplies and their mounting solutions. Its unique and ingenious design is based on only a single cold-rolled sheet of aluminum without a single weld. As a result, it offers a flat surface that can be fully utilized. U-shaped vertical braces give the board extra stability without making it noticeably heavier, making the board completely torsion-resistant and preventing bending even under maximum load.
The innovative slot design works with common mounting solutions or, perfectly, with the RockBoard QuickMount system. In addition, the slots make it easy to route cables under the board surface for a clean setup. Almost all common power supplies can be mounted either under the board surface directly or by using the optionally available RockBoard The Tray or BasePlates. All RockBoard models (except the DUO series) are compatible with our RockBoard All-In-One PatchBays, which are a useful addition to any RockBoard.
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- For approx. 9 to 14 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slots for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width 722mm
- Depth 236mm
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71mm
- Weight 1.5kg
- Including flight case
- Weight flight case approx. 3.5kg
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.