Saramonic SR-AX101 Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
Saramonic Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
The Saramonic SR-AX101 is a 2-channel audio adapter made for recording high-quality audio for DSLR cameras. It allows you to record pro-level audio from XLR outputs into any camcorder with a 3.5mm (1/8") audio input. This device even has a tripod socket for connecting to a camera.
You can also connect the SR-AX101 to many different audio devices, like XLR microphones, wireless mics, audio mixers, and preamps. And because it has a passive circuit, it's essentially noise-free. It also does not require batteries or a power source.
Features & Specifications:
- One 1/8" (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Individual signal control for each channel
- Mono/Stereo Switch: mono and stereo output modes
- Individually select the LINE and MIC levels
- Eliminate ground hum and noise with the GND1/G ground switch
- Mic input level: -35 dBu
- Line input level: -10 - +4 dBu
- Control general mic output levels
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100 KHz (+/-1.5 dB)
- Dimensions: 8.7 (L) x 8.0(W) x 5.2(H) cm
- Weight: 191g (6.7oz.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.