Saramonic Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
The Saramonic SR-AX100 is a 2-channel audio adapter made for recording high-quality audio for DSLR cameras. The SR-AX100 works with any camera or camcorder that has a standard mount and a built-in audio jack. Thanks to this device, you can have two microphone inputs and the ability to mix the incoming audio.
In addition, the SR-AX100 has a passive circuit, meaning it's basically noise-free and doesn't need batteries or any type of power source.
- Works with any DSLR camera and most camcorders
- Passive circuit does not need batteries or power source
- Three types of mounting shoes compatible with various types of mics and wireless receivers
- Mic input level: -35 dBu minimum
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100kHZ (+/-1.5dB)
- Dimensions: L 7.6 x W 5.9 x H 5.5 cm
- Weight: 153g (5.4 oz.)
- Inputs: One stereo 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Input / two mono 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Inputs
- Output: One stereo 1/8 (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Individual signal control for each channel
- Mono/Stereo Switch: mono and stereo output modes
- Aluminum Chassis
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.