Saramonic UwMic HU9 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter for UwMic9 System
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
UwMic9 HU9 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
The Saramonic HU9 Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone have an integrated TX transmitter and it gives us stable, interference free audio in a portable, compact and low cost package. Connects to the RX9 UwMic9 wireless mic system bodypack receiver. The handheld mic is ideal for DSLR interviews and on-field broadcast recording.
Automatic Channel Scanning and Infrared Synchronization
Saramonic HU9 type is a handheld wireless UHF microphone transmitter wrapped in a compact metallic body and all the needed info is displayed on easy-to-read LCD display. It uses a PLL synthesizer which is paired with a RF power switch. The broadcast quality microphone will document clear and rich sound. It has a built-in antenna, a muting function and power lock function. When muted, the audio signal is not output but an RF signal is still transmitted. The channel of HU9 is synced up with the receiver via infrared.
Ideal for DSLR Field Recording
This Saramonic transmitter and lavalier mic can be used when paired with a receiver for field recording, using with DSLR cameras, for broadcast and other similar applications. As a fully battery powered unit, it can be used in any situation or environment. A very good feature is that you can turn off an individual frequency group when not in use to save battery.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless UHF hand-held microphone compatible with UwMic9 series RX-9 receiver
- UHF frequency range: 614 MHz - 694 MHz
- 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 100m in open areas. 60m with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Channels: 96
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Audio Output Level: -60 dB
- Carrier frequencies: 614 MHz - 694 MHz
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: ± 5 kHz
- RF Output Level: 30 mW/20 mW/10 mW selectable
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 10 x 2 x 2"(254 x 52 x 52 mm)
- Weight: 13 oz (338.2 g) without batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.