SESCOM MULTI-PAD Inline 6-Position Balanced Audio Variable Attenuator
SESCOM MULTI-PAD 6-Position Variable Attenuator
The Sescom 6-Position Variable Attenuator plugs into your equipment's I/O or inline XLR cables, and provides a selectable level-cut balanced-audio attenuator/pad. It is ready to plug directly into other equipments' outputs or inputs with the built in XLR.
High Quality Attenuation
The unit features selectable decibel attenuation levels of -5dB, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB, -40dB and minus 50 decibels. Housed in the same do-it-all housing as Sescom's flagship IL-19, the SES-MULTI-PAD is ready to plug directly into other equipment's outputs or inputs with its built in XLR connectors. A long time requested design that's useful as an audio engineering tool as much as a problem solver in the field or in the studio. Can also be used with adapters to attenuate unbalanced audio in a pinch with no ill effects.
- High Impact ABS Plastic Housing with Male to Female XLR Connectors Built In
- Selectable Six-Position Attenuation: -05, -10, -20, -30, -40 and -50dB
- Balanced XLR Male to XLR Female XLR Inline Fixed Audio Pad Attenuator
- Lowers Too-Hot Audio to Proper Levels to Remove Distortion
- Stops Overloading Peaks & Distortion
- Provides Flat, Full-Bandwidth Across the Board Level Cut to Lower the Signal to Required Level
- Plug Directly into Equipment
- No Additional Cables or Adapters Needed
- Use Between Two XLR Cables
- Super Low Noise 1% Metal Film Resistors
- In-Line Accessory Type: Attenuator/Pad
- Input / Output Level
- Input: Line Level
- Output: Line Level
- Number of Channels: 1
- Attenuation: -5 dB / -10 dB / -20 dB / -30 dB / -40 dB / -50 dB (Selectable)
- Controls: 1 x Pad Knob
- Connectivity I/O
- 1 x XLR 3-Pin Female
- 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.