SWAMP TF-1502 15" Passive Speaker 400W RMS
With Wooden Flightcase Included
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The TF-1502M passive 2-way, 15" loudspeaker with flight case is built in a solid wooden monitor style cabinet. Designed for use as a high power professional foldback monitor for large stages, featuring both 30° and 60° monitor angle options.
SWAMP TF-1502M Passive 2-Way - Full Range - 400W RMS PA Speaker + Flight Case
The TF-1502M is a passive 2-way, 15" loudspeaker built in a solid wooden monitor style cabinet. Designed for use as a high power professional foldback monitor for large stages, featuring both 30° and 60° monitor angle options. Also a capable FOH speaker and is speaker stand mountable. Rated at 400W RMS and 900W PEAK (8 Ohm) and ideally matched to the SWAMP PS4.5 amp model, or can be used with any 400W - 800W power amplifier.
SWAMP Passive PA Speakers
The TF speaker series is designed for use within the sound event, hire and installation industry, as a more cost effective but comparable quality solution to other high power passive speaker lines from well known brands. We have worked closely with an highly experienced manufacturer to have years of R&D and industry knowledge of speaker design put into our TF series range, ensuring remarkable sound quality and reliability.
Having been tested within SWAMP's own ACT PA event business over the past 2 years, we can vouch for the reliability, performance and are confident the TF series will impress even the most brand savvy live sound engineer, especially considering the amazing price we are delivering these at. Backed by an Australian warranty and service department and guaranteed availability of parts into the future.
Active or Passive?
Although active powered speakers have become increasingly popular in recent times due to their ease of use and ever falling prices, passive systems do still have their advantages. Firstly the components used to build power amplifiers for speakers are often compromised by the lack of space available and cost cutting by brands attempting to secure lower prices and more market share. An external amplifier generally has a larger transformer and often uses superior quality transistors than found in most powered speakers.
The result being that external power amplifiers generally have more 'headroom' and can deliver a cleaner sound at high power levels over greater periods with a much lower risk of peaking and overheating problems. Additionally, when using external power amplifiers , it is not the end of the show if one amp channel fails, as is the case with active speakers. You have options to reconfigure your system side of stage by linking speakers in series to open a channel and enable the show to proceed.
Wooden 15" Speaker Road Case to suit TF-1502
Featured here is SWAMP's strong solution for transporting a 15" speaker. It features heavy duty latches, aluminium extrusions, and shock absorbing foam. Suits most 15" powered and passive speakers. Made with high quality materials to ensure durability.
Built with Quality Materials
The panels, frames and hardware of the W-Series flight cases are made from high quality materials to ensure durability. Using an 18mm plywood base with long lasting, heavy duty caster wheels, the case is foam lined, making them easy to clean and perfect for keeping your gear scratch free. Whether on the road or part of an in-house rig, your gear is safe and secure in a W-Series SWAMP road case.
- Angles at either 30° or 60° for floor monitoring
- 15" woofer delivering full, solid LF
- Solid timber construction
- Durable and conformable handles
- Black Rubber Feet
- Tough black matte paint coating
- Speaker stand pole mount socket (35mm)
- Power Handling: 450W RMS (900W PEAK)
- Impedance: 8?
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB/1W/1m
- Max SPL: 126dB
- Coverage: 90° x 50° degree (H x V)
- LF Driver: 15" aluminum diaphragm unit, ?100mm silvering aluminum voice coil
- HF Driver: 2" titanium diaphragm, ?44mm silvering aluminum voice coil
- Input Connection: Speakon
- Parallel Output Connection: Speakon
- Hanging Points: 5point x 3 hanger rail, 38mm standard supporting point
- Dimensions: 680mm x 440mm x 440mm
- Weight: 35Kg
Wooden Flightcase Features:
- Recessed, Pad Lockable Heavy Duty Butterfly Latches
- Recessed, Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty Rubber Gripped Handles
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels
- Steel Ball Corners
- High Density Shock Absorbing Foam
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated Hardware
- Extruded Aluminium Angle Edging
- High Density 8mm Plywood Paneling with Fireproof Black Melamine Laminate
Wooden Flightcase Specifications:
- Case Dimensions - Exterior
- Length: 868mm (including handles)
- Width: 530mm
- Depth: 842mm (including wheels)
- Interior section:
- Length: 826mm
- Width: 490mm
- Depth: 608mm
- Lid Height: 40mm
- 1x TF-1502
- 1x TF-1502 Case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.