TASCAM Series 102i 10-in 2-out USB Audio MIDI Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
Series 102i 10-in 2-out USB Audio MIDI Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
The amazing new series 102i interface provides TASCAM's famous low noise mic preamps, and support recordings up to 24 bit/192 kHz. in a sleek new design. A array of internal and bundled effects and software are included, as is MIDI I/O and optical in.
Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamps
The two analogue mic/line/instrument combo inputs are fitted with Tascam’s transparent, natural-sounding, low-noise Ultra-HDDA mic preamps and individually switchable phantom power (+48 volt). A maximum of ten inputs (four at 192 kHz) are available when using the multi-channel optical port which can accept up to eight channels of audio input from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device. The Series 102i also offers dual headphone outputs with dedicated level control and two balanced 6.3-mm line outputs for versatile monitoring. And you can connect your favorite MIDI devices to the rear-panel MIDI input and output to use them with your recording software.
Perfect for Guitarists, Songwriters and Home Studios
This device provides up to ten audio inputs and two audio outputs to a Mac or Windows computer or an iOS device, for recording and playback at up to 192 kHz / 24 bit and with the superb audio performance one expects from Tascam. The angled tabletop design gives easy access to all front-panel controls. You can quickly adjust the monitor output level with a large front-panel Monitor knob, and use the handy Monitor Balance control to mix live input with computer playback for zero-latency overdubs.
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- 2 ¼-inch analog outputs and dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample resolution
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia world-class guitar eﬀects/modeling and mastering software
- MIDI interface
- Dual headphone outputs
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
- Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)
- Max Sample Rate/Resolution 192 kHz / 24-Bit
- Channels of I/O 10 Inputs / 2 Outputs at 192 kHz
- Display and Indicators (+48V, Host Connection, Input Selection, Peak, Power)
- Host Connection 1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
- Phantom Power +48 V (Selectable on Individual Inputs)
- Digital I/O 1 x TOSLINK / ADAT, S/MUX Input
- Analog I/O
- 2 x Combo XLR / 1/4"" TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input
- 2 x 1/4"" (6.3 mm) TRS Balanced Line Output
- 2 x 1/4"" (6.3 mm) TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
- MIDI I/O 1 x 5-Pin MIDI In,1 x 5-Pin MIDI Out
- System requirements: Win 7, 8.1 and 10 - Mac OS 10.12 or higher - IOS 10 or higher
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 65 x 160 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.