TC Electronic Afterglow - Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Vintage Analog Chorus
Afterglow Chorus is designed with the vintage enthusiast in mind. The all-analog circuit utilises a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) to produce a wide range of classic handed-down modulation tones. From the smallest shudder to wildest wobble, this tiny marvel is sure to quench your thirst for vintage flavored chorus!
- Vintage-style chorus pedal
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit - for lush three-dimensional modulation tones
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
Versatile Palette of Chorus Modulation
From rotary speaker vibes to a full-blown 1980s chorus symphony, from jangle pop to grunge - Afterglow Chorus does it all. Plug in and send your tone on a journey through rock n' roll history!
Many guitarists have grown to love the distinct tone of Bucket-Brigade circuits. And with good reason! The natural bandlimiting of this analog component is the secret-sauce found in countless classic rock songs. If savory modulation is what you're after, send for the Bucket-Brigade!
Classic Sound with Modern Design
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that Afterglow Chorus is equally roadworthy and pedalboard friendly.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation. Set it low for a relaxed swirling or max it out for Leslie-like sounds.
- Depth: Controls how pronounced the effect is. From feathery light to carved in stone.\
- Mix: Controls the ratio of unaffected/affected signal. Completely unrelated fact: MIX is the Roman numeral for the number 1009.
- Analog Bucket-Brigade Circuit
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.