Not Just a Phase
Blood Moon Phaser resurrects the toothsome phaser sounds of yesteryear and transfuses them with a range of modern features such as top-mounted input/output and true bypass. Infuse your tone with the haunting howls and sacchariferous sweeps convoked by Blood Moon Phaser´s vintage four-stage filter.
- Vintage-style phaser pedal
- Classic four-stage filter design
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
Some of the most iconic riffs and solos from the 1970s featured a phaser. And the all-analog circuit found inside of Blood Moon Phaser beautifully recreates the lush sounds you´ve come to love. Whether you´re chasing that swirly mid-1970s Gilmour tone, the ´brown sound´ associated with a certain Mr. Halen or simply want to add some smoothness to your Trower inspired solos, Blood Moon Phaser delivers!
Blood Moon Phaser is not only dressed to kill - It sounds awesome too! This is not least thanks to its classic four-stage filter design. Using the feedback knob you can pass a portion of the filter´s output back through the circuit again creating even more otherworldly results. How far do you dare to go?
Classic Sound with Modern Design
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that the Blood Moon Phaser is equally roadworthy and pedal board friendly.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation. Set it low for soothing whirls or max it out for “alien invasion" sounds.
- Depth: Controls how pronounced the effect is. From feathery light to carved in stone.
- Feedback: This knob lets you feed some of the filter's output back into the circuit. This creates a resonating effect that inflicts a jagged pitch onto the passing sound.
- Four-stage Filter Design
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.