WARWICK RockBoard TRES 3.1 Pedalboard with Flight Case 510 x 236 mm
WARWICK RockBoard TRES 3.1 with Flight Case
Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 46 cm (18 1/8) to 102 cm (40 3/16) in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs.
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Dimensions (L x W) 510 x 236 mm / 20 1/16 x 9 5/16
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16 - 2 13/16
- Weight board 1.2 kg / 2.65 lbs.
- Including flight case
- Approx. weight of flight case 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs.
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H) 530 x 256 x 132 mm
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 557 x 283 x 159 mm
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties
Video is misleadingBy: Glen Farina on 26 September 2020Start of video shows Tres 3.1 but the pedal board being mounted is larger than than the 3.1. The video does not make this clear. I bought a 3.1 on the strength of this video believing I could fit 3 rows of pedals on it. When it arrived it was WAY smaller than I anticipated and the soft case is a flimsy piece of crap with barely any padding to protect the top of the pedals and the pouch is too small to hold a decent guitar cable. Also, it’s just about impossible to mount a Truetone 1 Spot pro power supply underneath it.