SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The Alctron K7 is a handy portable USB condenser microphone, capable of premium 24bit/96khz sampling rates. It features a volume control, a newly designed shock mount with removable, collapsible capabilities, realtime monitoring, and plug-n-play connect.
Alctron K7 USB Condenser Microphone
The Alctron K7 is a handy portable USB condenser microphone, capable of premium 24bit/96khz sampling rates. It features a volume control, mute, a newly designed shock mount with removable, collapsible capabilities, realtime monitoring, and plug-n-play connect.
The K7's cardioid condenser polar pattern capsule delivers dramatic, studio-quality sound directly to your PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad and other similar devices. The headphone volume control, mic level and mute control position in left and right side. New design shock mount with removable, collapsible function ensures convenient and easy to store. Practical, rich function and concise design ensure K7 suitable for diversity applications.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- High quality A/D converter with 24bit/96KHZ sampling rate for superb audio
- Just plug and play without any drivers, powerful compatibility
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Wide range frequency response collects instruments and vocal clear and natural
- Designed for podcasters, net meeting, students and multimedia presentation
|Capsule||16mm electrets capsule|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.