Alctron UR33 USB Condenser Microphone
Alctron UR33 USB Recording Condenser Microphone
The Alctron UR33 is a professional USB condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Featuring 24bit/96kHz sample rates, 3.5mm headphone output, gain control, and a mute button. Complete with a U-stand for ultimate control. Ideal recording mic.
Ideal Podcasting Microphone
The UR33 is an ideal microphone for many applications, including podcasting, streaming, recording vocals and instruments, and comes with a built-in headphone amplifier which fits 3.5mm monitor headphone connectors. Plug the headphone into the microphone for zero-latency monitoring. By using the control knobs on the mic, you are able to quickly adjust the microphone gain and headphone volume for optimal recording and monitoring. The high quality A/D converter provides 24bit/96KHZ sampling rates for superb audio recordings.
1x UR33 Mic
1x Sturdy Desk Stand
1x USB Cable
- 16mm electrets capsule
- High quality A/D converter with 24bit/96KHZ sampling rate
- Plug and play without any drivers
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Mic recording mute knob enhances recording quality
- Designed for podcasters, net meeting, students and multimedia presentation
- Type: USB microphone
- Capsule: 16mm electret capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioids
- Frequency response: 30hz-20khz
- Sample rate: 96k
- Bit rate: 24bit(recording)
- Sensitivity: -32dB
- Connector: USB connector
- Power requirement: USB power
- Headphone output:
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Sample rate: 48k
- Bit rate: 16bit(playback)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.