We're currently matching a competitors price!Found a better Price? Price match now
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The ART HeadTAP headphone amp makes it easy to plug your headphones into any amplifier to create a direct output into your headphones.
Tap into any PA setup!
The ART HeadTAP headphone amp makes it easy to plug your headphones into any amplifier to create a direct output into your headphones. It features dual headphone outputs, and can be used in a daisy chain with other headphone amplifiers to create extra headphone outputs.
In ear Monitors Made Easy!
On stage in a full band scenario, it can often be difficult to hear yourself (or anyone else if you are a drummer). This unit can also be used to power in ear monitors, by taking a feed from the amplifier, and switching it to a headphone level signal. No longer do you have to rely on floor wedges turned up full ball, damaging your hearing and creating a world of feedback issues.
Control and Protection
A volume control regulates the headphone level and internal resistors keep the unit's impedance high enough to protect the headphones. It also protects the amplifier from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units & the speaker system, or several tap units by themselves.
- Passive electronics allow an amp signal to power the headphones (no batteries required!)
- Parallel 1/4-inch stereo/mono output jack allows daisy-chaining taps and/or speakers.
- Dual 1/4-inch stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Stereo/mono input selector button
- Volume control
- Power Requirements: Passive
- Input: 1/4" stereo/mono input jack
- Output: Dual 1/4" stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Dimensions: 95mm x 74mm x 40mm (3.75x2.875x1.5 inches)
By: Ian Reid on 1 April 2013Headphone amplifier very clear and responsive,good product.