Artist BLACK58 Blackburst Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
Artist BLACK58 Blackburst Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
The Artist BLACK58 is the perfect entry level guitar for those wishing to learn Blues and Jazz music. It has an all Maple Neck and Maple Body, Rosewood Fretboard, 22 frets with 'Dot' shaped plastic inlays, and a set-neck for awesome 'Blues' Solo access.
This classic style guitar has existed in many forms since it was first released in 1958. Since then it has been coveted by some of the greatest Rock 'n Roll, Blues, and Jazz guitarists that the world has ever known - now it's your turn! The Artist Black58 offers a perfect entry-level guitar for those wishing to begin their journey into the world of blues and Jazz. With the typical set-neck, this guitar is truly a "blues machine". Like the body, the neck is constructed of maple on an Eco-Rosewood fretboard. The 22 frets show off the Dot plastic inlays and when you add to the comfortable "C" shape neck the standard tune-o-Matic bridge and stop-bar tailpiece, you have a guitar that will not only feel great under your fingers but one that will sustain forever.
- Scale Length: 628mm
- Maple Set-Neck, Truss Rod 22 Frets, Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with dot plastic Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut: 43mm Bone nut
- Shape: Modern C
- Body: Maple with Basswood Veneer on both Sides
- Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Chrome Tune-o-Matic style, with 'Stop-Bar' anchor.
- Neck: 4 Conductor, Alnico V Bar, D.C. Resistance: 7.2K, 4.2 Ohm, Chrome plated cover
- Bridge: 4 Conductor, Alnico V Bar, D.C. Resistance: 8.2K, 5.0 Ohm, Chrome plated cover
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Switch
- String Gauge: 10-46
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 3.5 to 4kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.