Audio-Technica AT808G Subcardioid Talk-Back Dynamic Gooseneck Console Microphone
AT808G Subcardioid Talk-Back Dynamic Gooseneck Console Microphone
This dynamic microphone was designed for use as a quality talk-back mic. Ideal for education, entertainment, commercial and industrial applications. The gooseneck design is versatile and flexible, and the frequency response provides intelligibility in noisy environments. As the mic has a subcardioid polar pattern, it reduces pickup of the sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the voice. It plugs directly into an XLR(f) surface or cable connector.
SubCardioid Polar Pattern
A subcardioid pattern falls somewhere between a cardioid pattern and an omnidirectional pattern. It is also known as wide cardioid. It picks up sound from a wider radius in front, gradually reducing towards the rear. It is an ideal pattern for a talk-back mic, with a gooseneck, such as on a lecturn, mixing desk, or in commercial and industrial contexts.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Ideal for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7mm)
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-60dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1Pa
16.20″ (412.7mm) long, 0.98″ (25.0mm) head diameter, 0.75″ (19.0mm) base diameter
Integral 3-pin XLR(m)-type
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.