Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Handheld Dynamic Microphone with USB / XLR Output
ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The smooth, extended frequency response of Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB is suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voice-over, and on-stage use. At a great price, it's a popular entry-level microphone for professional quality sound.
From the Stage to the Studio
The ATR2100x-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The ATR2100x-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- USB and XLR cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
50 – 15,000 Hz
USB Power (5V DC)
44.1 kHz/48 kHz
On/off switch; headphone volume control
183.0 mm long, 51.0 mm maximum body diameter
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER||
10 mW @ 16 ohms
3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 2m mini USB cable; 3m XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.