AVE ISOWedge-B Acoustic Foam Wedge Panel Burgundy - 10 Pack
ISOWedge-B Acoustic Foam Wedge Panel Burgundy - 10 Pack
The AVE ISOWedge is a premium burgundy coloured acoustic foam panel designed to help improve your room’s sound. It’s super easy to install and comes ready to use out of the box (no de-compression time needed like other brands). Maximises sound absorption.
Professional Studio Grade Acoustic Foam
The ISO Wedge uses a unique sawtooth style wedge to absorb and deflect troublesome frequencies that can case flutter echo, standing waves, and sound discolouration. Made from high-density Polyurethane foam with a precision wedge that helps to maximise sound absorption, and it looks great. The ISOWedge is most effective at treating mid/high frequencies from 500Hz to at 4kHz, making it ideal for studios, theatre rooms, recording booths, and karaoke rooms.
Each ISOWedge panel is 40 x 40 cm and supplied as a pack of 10, allowing you to cover a 1.6m2 area effectively. It’s super easy to install and comes ready to use out of the box (no de-compression time needed like other brands). Like the other AVE ISO series, it can be cut to shape with scissors or a sharp knife and works well with most low-VCO adhesives, staples, tacks, and other fixing methods.
- Professional studio-grade acoustic foam
- High-density 25kg/m3 construction offer better absorption
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted room reflections that can discolour your sound
- Certified fire rating CA117
- Precision surface profiling with a sawtooth wedge pattern
- Install right from the box, no decompression time
- Supplied in a pack of 10, covers 1.6m2
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Surface Profile: Sawtooth Wedge
- Colour: Burgundy
- Density: 25kg / m3
- Fire Rating: CA117
- NCR: 0.5
- Size (per piece): 400mm x 400mm x 50mm
- Weight (per piece): 100g
- Coverage (per pack): 1.6m2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.