Blue Yeti Studio USB Recording Microphone - Blackout
Popular microphones for reviews, podcasts, & musicians
Blue Yeti Blackout
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones. Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals for music, podcasts, Twitch streaming, YouTube videos, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home or on the road, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
Total Recording Control with Yeti
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source—like the deafening sound of an avalanche—simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
Yeti computer microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays—that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
- Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output
- PreSonus® Studio One® Artist Blue Microphones Edition multi-track recording software
- iZotope® Nectar® Elements vocal production software
- Custom Yeti Studio templates for voice-overs, podcasts, music and more
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
- Plug ‘n play—Mac and PC compatible
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bi-directional, Omni, Stereo
- Diaphragm Size: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Connector: USB, 1/8″ (headphones)
- System Requirements
- Mac: Intel Core Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, OS X 10.6.4 or later
- PC: Intel Core Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source: USB powered / 48V DC phantom power
- Dimensions: 120 x 125 x 295 mm (including stand)
- Weight: 1.55 kg (including stand)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.