DE Acoustics PA1300 2600W Power Amplifier
With 1300W of power on either channel, the PA1300 power amplifier is the perfect choice for a good quality, great value power amplifier that can power larger sound systems. With a number of output options and a link output, this power amp can be used in a number of configurations and with most passive PA systems.
Multpile Output Plug Options
The PA1300 provides an option for Speakon outputs as well as Banana plug / post outputs, making the amp versatile with a number of systems, both old and new. An unpowered XLR Link output duplicates the line level input to pass it on to another device, such as a second power amp for added sound reinforcement or foldback monitors.
2600W at 8Ω or 4200W at 4Ω
1300W per channel with an 8Ω load gives this amp enough juice to power mid to large passive PA systems in medium sized venues such as night clubs, concert halls and outdoor stage performances. At 8ohm, this powerhouse has enough guts to drive subwoofers or multiple front of house speakers speakers connected in series. Maximum power of 2100W per channel can be achieved using a 4Ω speaker load, which is enough to fill out mid-large size venues such as playing fields, sports/community halls, and conservatoriums.
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier
- Copmatible with 8Ω or 4Ω load
- LED Indicators
- Speakon or Banana plug outputs
- XLR link output
- 19" Rack mountable
- Stereo power (1kHz 0.1%THD):
- 2x 1300W at 8Ω
- 2x 2100W at 4Ω
- Bridged Mono Power: Not available
- Signal to Noise: 120dB
- Slew Rate: 80V/uS
- Damping Factor: 620:1
- Frequency: +/-0.1dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- THD: <0.01% Rated Power at 8Ω 1kHz
- IMD: <0.01% Rated Power at 8Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V, 1.0V, 1.55V
- Input Impedence: 10kΩ/20kΩ unbalanced or balanced
- Input CMMR: <-75dB
- Crosstalk: <-70dB
- LEP Indicator: Signal, Protect, Dctive, Clip/Limiting
- Main Power Supply: ~240V 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T25A
- Supply Power: 4200W
- Weight: 46kg
- Dimensions: 483 x 500 x 133 (mm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.