SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The iTrack Solo from Focusrite is a 2 input/2 output USB audio interface that provides an easy way to record instruments and vocals to a Lightning compatible iPad, or a Mac or Windows based computer. Interface is housed in a compact, rugged portable unit.
Focusrite iTrack Solo USB 2.0 Audio Interface for Compatible iPad, Mac and PC
The iTrack Solo from Focusrite is a 2 input/2 output USB audio interface that provides an easy way to record instruments and vocals to a Lightning compatible iPad, or a Mac or Windows based computer. Interface is housed in a compact, rugged portable unit. The iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
A Breeze to Use
The front panel has an input for a microphone, along with an input for an instrument such as an electric guitar, bass guitar, or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar. Signal halos around the gain knobs provide feedback for setting optimal audio levels for recording. The headphone output includes a Direct Monitor Switch for eliminating any latency during recording and a pair of RCA line outputs allow for connectivity to other monitoring solutions.
The unit supports a digital resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz and includes Ableton Live Lite music making software and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, the latter providing several audio processing tools including gate and reverb, compression, and EQ.
- Award-winning microphone input featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp
- Connect a microphone and instrument directly to the interface for the simplest setup
- Record to an iPad, Mac or PC using preferred software and apps, including GarageBand
- Direct monitor switch on the front panel for zero-latency recording
- Dual halo lights around the input level knobs provide optimum level feedback
- RCA line outputs on rear panel
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Compact and tough aluminum case provides protection against on-the-road abuse
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply: USB Bus powered
- Height: 4.45cm
- Width: 15.2cm
- Depth: 10.15cm
- Weight: 455g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.