Hohner Special 20 560CX Harmonica - Key of C
Hohner Progressive Series 560CX Special 20 Harmonica - Key of C
The Hohner Special 20 is uniquely the first type in the world has reed plates that are recessed into the injection moulded plastic comb, creating a projecting mouthpiece which offers unparalleled playing comfort. Wonderful mellow sound, and easy to play.
The rounded covers with closed sides give a warm, powerful tone which has made the Special 20 a favourite among rock and country players as well as blues musicians, with a rich chord sound thanks to the traditional HOHNER tuning
The instruments of Hohner‘s Progressive Line all set new standards in harmonica design: the Golden Melody, with its graceful 1950s retro look and tempered tuning, the Special 20, the world‘s first harmonica with recessed reed plates, which has inspired countless imitations, or the new Rocket, the loudest and most comfortable plastic body harmonica on the market today! Whether harmonica pioneers such as Howard Levy and Carlos del Junco, individualists like Mariano Massolo, young live-wire performer Rachelle Plas or up-and-coming jazz virtuoso. Konstantin Reinfeld, all of them find their favorites in the Progressive Line. All models in the Progressive Line are made in Germany.
- German craftsmanship provides superior response, bendability and tone
- Precision molded plastic comb for unmatched comfort and durability
- Recessed reed plates and airtight design for consistently excellent performance
- Reed plates (material, thickness): Brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): Brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, Brass
- Comb (material, color): ABS, Black
- Comb (finish): ABS
- Mouthpiece (surface): ABS
- Cover plates: Stainless Steel
- Type: Diatonic
- Number of Holes: 10
- Length: 10.2cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.